Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sex and the City Quotes Parte II

"So what are we going to do? Sit around bars, sipping Cosmos and sleeping with strangers when we're eighty?" C.B.
   
"Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night?" M.H.
   
"I read that if you don't have sex for a year, you can actually become "revirginized"." C.Y.
   
"My vagina's depressed." C.Y.
   
Conversation between Carrie and Miranda about therapists:
C.B.: "First they want you to come there two times a week, then three times a week, and eventually you're starting every sentence with 'my therapist says... '"
M.H.: "My therapist says that's a very common fear."     
   
"My Zen teacher also said the only way to true happiness is to live in the moment and not be worried about the future." C.B.
   
" I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty." C.B.
    
"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself." C.B.
    
"Are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?" C.B.
   
Conversation between Mr Big and Carrie -love the A word-:
Carrie: Have you? Mr. Big: Have I what? Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely.  

No comments: